Over ten years ago Julie Robinson opened her first Nursery on Hough Lane in Bolton, Lancashire. Julie is a qualified teacher with Early Years Professional Status, and she also consults for external agencies and nursery settings on the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFS). Julie is really passionate about childcare – and over the years through continued hard work and commitment the Nursery’s reputation for being a provider of “high quality childcare” led to an increasing demand for child places – “the word got round!”
Together with her husband Martin, they both decided to expand the success of their business model using the “Eagley Way”. The “Eagley Way” aims to give the very highest quality childcare from birth to five years of age by providing a loving secure environment, where each child will be stimulated by their surroundings and accordingly they will flourish. It’s a very special journey, “The Eagley Journey!”
In spring 2012 Julie and Martin opened Eagley School House Nursery 2 operating under the same ethos that cared for countless children and which exceeded the expectations of so many parents! The Nursery soon became full with demand for child places outstripping availability. Nursery 2 soon had a waiting list and it very quickly became clear that this was a formula which worked and worked well! The decision was then taken to offer franchises to carefully selected applicants.
OUR FRANCHISE CONCEPT
There is a large market for quality childcare, which results in “long waiting lists”. Using the “Eagley Way” we can help you establish a rewarding and enjoyable business, with loyalty and continuity from your customers! We can help you to maximise your profitability. “The harder you and your team work the greater the rewards”. We understand that starting your own business can seem daunting, but rest assured we are here to help you every step of the way! “The Eagley Way”
Although operating a nursery is subject to statutory regulation, we have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience so use it – you don’t have to go it alone!
Be in business for YOURSELF not BY YOURSELF!
For further information on being a franchise of Eagley School House Nurseries:
OUR FRANCHISE MODEL IS BASED ON A MANAGEMENT MODEL
- Every Franchisee will be assigned SOLE RIGHTS to a clearly defined territory.
- You will receive assistance in preparing your business plan.
- If required we will provide you with an introduction to our Bank for financial assistance with set up costs.
- Help in sourcing and obtaining your premises and equipment for your Nursery.
- Access to our list of trusted workman and suppliers.
- Advice on room layout, equipment and outside play areas.
- A comprehensive nursery management system with exclusive use of our
- Operations Manual.
- Web cam and web site advice.
- Guidance in relation to your Ofsted Registration and daily routines.
- Help with interviewing and appointing qualified staff.
- Training – initially at our Head Office, where we have a bespoke training centre, then hands on at one of our Nurseries.
- Curriculum Development Planning
- Nutritional advice and menu planning.
- A training provision for staff and “named officers”
- Launch/publicity for your Nursery.
- Guidance and support from our experienced Franchise Team based at our Head Office.
- Full ownership or possible purchase of further franchises.
WHAT MAKES US BETTER THAN ALL THE REST?
- We set our standards high and offer outstanding child care.
- Our foremost thoughts are for the education and nurturing of our children.
- Safeguarding is one of our prime concerns.
- We strive to build on our reputation.
- We value our relationship with our parents.
- We ALWAYS LISTEN we ALWAYS LEARN we ALWAYS IMPROVE!
- Parents WANT and RECOGNISE the best care for their children, so they come TO US!
- Parents are “savvy” they appreciate quality and value, so they come TO US!
- Recommendations and word of mouth SPEAK FOR US!
- Our business GROWS!
- Our rewards GROW!
COULD YOU FIT THE FRANCHISE PROFILE?
If we are to work together it is important we all make the right decisions. We have a process in place which will ensure each party feels comfortable and confident with any decisions made. We establish a relationship of mutual honesty, fairness and trust, and this underpins our entire business structure, and therefore our success! There is no “hard sell” from Eagley School House Nurseries and no pressure – just a professional service from a warm, really friendly, approachable and experienced team. Child care is our passion, not just our business and it’s this ethos which has made us successful – it’s what we do best!
What Qualities are required?
Whether you prefer a “hands on” approach, or look on the opportunity purely as an investment, and wish to recruit staff to operate the business on your behalf your job is to uphold the standards and ethos with which Eagley School House Nurseries have become synonymous with.
Do you have the desirable qualities?
- A willingness, energy and enthusiasm to make it work!
- Not essential, although helpful, a background in childcare.
- People to people interpersonal skill.
- The ability to manage staff.
- An empathy with parents – understanding the importance of providing safe loving environment for their children.
- Good communication skills
- A sense of humour!
- Commitment to hard work – which will in turn reap rewards!